CBS European Real Estate Investment Forum
The CBS European Real Estate is our newest major event in Europe, created just for our alumni. The forum is an exclusive event that brings together real estate investment professionals to discuss market views, share ideas about the future direction of real estate and make meaningful connections.
At this year’s forum, organised in partnership with the LBS Real Estate Alumni Club, expert speakers will discuss:
- geopolitical views, major concerns, opportunities and ways to mitigate risks;
- sources of capital and trends in capital flows;
- the impact of Brexit on property investments in the UK etc.
Our panellists are:
· Wilson Lee, Founding Partner, Cale Street Partners LLP
· Ker Gilchrist, Property Director, Grafton Advisors
· Allen Chilten, Head of Funds, Patrizia
· Charles Favard, Senior Director, Capital Advisors, CBRE
· John Slade, Chairman, Evans Randall
· Moderator: Marco D’Arro, Founder, Real Asset Partners
The registration and welcome drinks will start at 18.15 in the historic Smoking Room.
The panel discussion and Q&A will start at 18.45. The panel discussion will be followed by a reception with drinks and canapes served.
Where & When
6.15 pm - 9.30 pm
Oxford & Cambridge Club, 71-77 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5HD
Organised by Lisa Shaforostova '17, Chair, CBS Real Estate Alumni Club and Nicolas Kahale, Board Member, CBS London Alumni Club